Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best White Korma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Korma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white korma recipe. To cook white korma you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make White Korma:
- Use 2 cups of mixed vegetables boiled.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 1 of garlic pod.
- Use 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 2 of green chilli.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- Use 1/4 cup of cashews.
- Use 2 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Use 3 tablespoon of Coconut.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Fennel seeds.
- Take 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 3-4 of curry leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make White Korma:
- Grind coconut, yogurt, fennel seeds, green chillies, cashew nuts, poppy seeds and garlic. Add 1/4 cup water and make a smooth paste. Keep aside. In a non stick pan add oil, curry leaves, cloves and bay leaves..
- Add the sliced onions and sauté till the onions becomes translucent. Add the veggies and the ground paste. Add salt and 3/4 cup of water. Cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Transfer in serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves. Enjoy with naan, roti or rice. To make the dish rich you can add 1/2 cup fresh cream..
If you find this White Korma recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.