Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Keema Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keema curry recipe. To cook keema curry you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keema Curry:
- Provide 300 grams of Ground meat.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 1/2 of Carrot.
- Get 1 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tomato.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 1 dash of Garam masala.
- Take 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 1 dash of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
Steps to make Keema Curry:
- Cook rice with slightly less water than normal. Please refer tofor the saffron rice!!.
- Mince the vegetables..
- Pour olive oil in a pot, turn on the heat, and fry the bay leaf..
- Add garlic and vegetables, and stir-fry. Push to the side of the pot, and stir-fry the ground meat in the empty space. Sprinkle with salt..
- Add curry powder and garam masala, then mix evenly..
- Add the canned tomatoes and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- When cooked, sprinkle on salt and pepper to adjust the flavour..
- Serve it on rice and you're all done!.
If you find this Keema Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.