Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chickpea potato curry recipe. You can have creamy chickpea potato curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry:
- Provide 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 1 can of chickpeas, drained.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 3 of large potatoes, medium dice.
- You need 1 of large carrot, diced small.
- Take 3 tsp of mild curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Get 1 tbs of olive oil.
Steps to make Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry:
- Heat oil in deep-ish skillet and sautee onion until soft..
- Add your dried spices and mix together and cook for about 3 min..
- Add your potatoes and carrots and cook another 2-3min ***note: I uded yukon gold because they break down and "mash" a bit as they cook.
- Add your chickpeas and coconut milk and bring to boil and cook for 5-8min on high..
- Turn the heat down to medium-low and place a cover on the skillet slightly vented open to let steam out.
- Cook for 30-35min and serve once everything is thick and some of the potatoes have mashed into deliciousness..
- Serve with brown rice or naan or my fave :WRAP THAT UP IN A ROTI!!!!.
If you find this Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.