Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai green bean curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai green bean curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green bean curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green bean curry recipe. To cook thai green bean curry you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai green bean curry:
- Provide 4 of shallots or one small onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of chopped Thai chilli (or more if you like it hot).
- Prepare 1 stick of lemongrass, bashed but left whole.
- Provide 2 of lime leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Thai curry paste.
- Take 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Prepare 400 g of French beans (stalks removed).
- Provide 2 of tomatoes, core removed and cut into wedges.
- Provide 1 handful of greens such as pak choi or spinach, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 handful of roasted cashew nuts.
- Prepare of To taste: lime juice, sugar, soy sauce.
- Get of Coriander to serve.
Steps to make Thai green bean curry:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and gently fry the sliced shallots until soft..
- Add the garlic, lime leaves and lemongrass and stir until fragrant..
- Add the spice mix and cook for a couple of minutes adding a splash of water if the spices stick..
- Add the tin of coconut milk and then fill the empty tin with water and add this too..
- Heat until it just starts to bubble and then add the beans and tomatoes. Simmer until the beans are cooked as you like them (5-10 minutes)..
- Balance the flavours with lime, salt, sugar and soy..
- Serve with rice or rice noodles and garnish with the cashew nuts and coriander..
If you find this Thai green bean curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.