Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY (Gravy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY (Gravy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer capcicum curry (gravy) recipe. You can have paneer capcicum curry (gravy) using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY (Gravy):
- Provide 750 gm of Cottage Paneer.
- Prepare 500 gm of Capcicum.
- Get 250 gm of Onion.
- Use of For Gravy:.
- You need 250 gm of Onion.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for Cooking.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Take 8-10 Cloves of Garlic.
- Get 2-4 of Green Chillies.
- Get 1 Cup of Cashew.
- Take 250 gm of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Get 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Take 1 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take As needed of Fresh Cream.
- Get 1 Cup of Curd.
- Get As needed of Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Use To taste of Green Chillies.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cloves.
- You need 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Kasuri Methi.
Instructions to make PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY (Gravy):
- Take Paneer, Capcicum, Onion and Cut into Cubes and Keep aside then a Kadhai or Pan heat Oil on high flame and Deep fry Paneer, Capcicum..
- Now Take a Pan or Kadhai add 2 Spoon Oil then add Onion Tomatoes Garlic Ginger Chilli Cashew fry for 10 min then Cool it down on room temperature then Grind them to make a smooth paste for Gravy..
- After Deep frying Capcicum and Paneer then fry Onion and keep aside..
- Now for Paneer Capcicum Curry Preparation, Take a Kadhai or Pan add half Cup any Cooking Oil then add Cumin Seeds,Bay leaves, Cloves, Green Chillies, Black Pepper heat for 2 min then add Grinded Gravy Masala Cook for 5 min then add 1 Cup Curd and Cook till Oil retain over the Pan then add all the Deep fried Veggies Capcicum, Onion, Paneer mix well..
- Afterwards add all the Masala Red Chilli Powder 1 Spoon, Coriander Powder 1 Spoon, Cumin Powder 1 Spoon mix well then add Fresh Cream 1 Cup mix then add water 1 or 2 Cup as required for Gravy Consistency then add Salt as per taste and Sugar half Spoon Cover the lid Cook for 5 to 7 min.
- Lastly add Garam Masala, Kasuri Methi Cook for 5 min till the Oil retain over the Pan.Now you Delicious PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY Gravy is Ready to Serve hot with Roti,Paratha,Naan or Rice.Enjoy this Recipe 😍😋.
If you find this PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY (Gravy) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.