Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry chicken kebabs with minty yogurt sauce recipe. To cook green curry chicken kebabs with minty yogurt sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce:
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Provide 3/4 cup of plain low fat or Greek yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of low fat mayonnaise.
- Use 1 tbsp of honey.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped mint.
Instructions to make Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce:
- In a large bowl, mix the curry paste with the oil and 2 teaspoons of salt. Add the chicken cubes and toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature for up to 2 hrs or cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Light a grill. In a medium bowl, whisk the yogurt with the mayonnaise, honey, lime juice and mint, season with salt..
- Thread the chicken onto 10 skewers, leaving 1/4 inch between the cubes. Grill over high heat, turning frequently, until lightly charred and cooked through, about 8 minutes. Serve the kebabs with the Minty yogurt sauce on the side..
If you find this Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.