Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my creamy chicken curry with rice (crock-pot) recipe. To make my creamy chicken curry with rice (crock-pot) you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot):
- Prepare 2-3 slices of cooked bacon.
- Provide 4 of skinless boneless chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare 2 of (10.5) once cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 14.5 ounce of can chicken broth or chicken soup base.
- Take 1 of small white onion, chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 2 cups of uncooked long grain rice.
- Get 1 of S&B mild curry block –> just 1 slice (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper (optional).
Steps to make My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot):
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and cook your bacon for 15 minutes or until done..
- Chop up bacon and add it to the slow cooker..
- Combine all the ingredients in your slow cooker..
- You can add a bag of frozen carrots to your curry as well..
- S&B Golden Curry. I add it for that additional kick. But it's (Optional)..
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours..
If you find this My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.