Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked fish and sweet potato curry recipe. You can have slow cooked fish and sweet potato curry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry:
- Prepare 400 grams of firm white fish fillets (eg. Cod, basa, flake).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, diced.
- Use 3 cm of piece of ginger, finely diced.
- You need 3 of small hot red chillies (or to taste).
- Take 1 of medium sweet potaoto (cut into bite size chunks).
- Use 7 of x pieces baby corn.
- Provide 1 of x tin coconut cream.
- Get 2 tablespoons of your favourite curry powder (or make your own!).
- Prepare of Yoghurt and bread (to serve).
Instructions to make Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry:
- Cut your fish into large bite-sized pieces, noting that they might break down in the slow-cooker if too small..
- Place all ingredients in a (non preheated slow cooker). Stir very well, making sure the curry powder is mixed through and that he coconut milk is liquid..
- Turn slow-cooker on to a low setting. Let sit on a low heat for 3 – 4 hours, or for 30minutes after you can hear it starting to boil..
- Serve on bread with yoghurt, enjoy.
If you find this Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.