Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak anda curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak anda curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak anda curry recipe. You can have palak anda curry using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak anda curry:
- Prepare 4 of Hard boiled eggs -.
- Use 1 cup of Finely chopped spinach -.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds -.
- You need 2 – 3 of Cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Sliced tomato -.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli powder -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder -.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala powder -.
- Use 2 tbsp of Grated coconut -.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Poppy seeds -.
- Get to taste of Salt -.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil -.
- Use 2 of Sliced onion -.
- Provide 1 inch of Ginger – stick.
- Use 4-5 cloves of Garlic -.
- Use 2 of Green chilli -.
- Provide 5 of Almonds -.
Steps to make Palak anda curry:
- Boil the egg and cut into two pieces..
- Wash and chop the spinach..
- Take a blender add onion,ginger,garlic,green chilli and almonds to make a smooth paste..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add cumin seeds,cloves to crackle..
- Add onion paste and saute for 4 – 5 mins..
- Add poppy seeds and grated coconut and cook on a slow flame for ten mins..
- Add sliced tomato, spinach and garam masala powder and mix well..
- Cook in a slow flame for fifteen mins and turn off the flame..
- Once cooled,add in the blender to make a smooth paste..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the egg till brown and remove it.
- In the same pan add spinach paste and stir continuously till oil leaves the pan..
- Add one cup of water and salt and mix well.
- Add fried eggs and mix well..
- Serve hot with rice or chapatis..
If you find this Palak anda curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.