Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker curry chicken recipe. To make slow cooker curry chicken you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Get 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion, diced.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of chopped carrots.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- Get 1 (13.5 oz) of can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of can of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 1-2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 2-3 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut up into 2 inch pieces.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Heat coconut oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, and sauté until onions become translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Then add the carrots and ginger into the pot, cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- In a medium bowl, add coconut milk, tomato paste, flour, curry powder, garam masala, chili powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined and slightly thickened. Transfer to the pot and cook everything together for another 5 minutes..
- Put the chicken into the slow cooker, then pour the curry sauce on top of it. Stir together. Close the lid, put the temperature to low, and set the timer to six hours..
- After three hours, take off the lid, stir for about a minute, then replace the lid and let cook for another three hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.