Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheese Kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese kofta curry recipe. You can cook cheese kofta curry using 31 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheese Kofta Curry:
- Prepare of For Cheese stuffed koftas:.
- You need 2 of big boiled potatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- You need As needed of Cheese pieces for stuffing.
- Provide as required of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For creamy gravy:.
- Use 2 of big ripe red Tomatoes.
- You need of For cashewnuts paste:.
- Take 1/2 cup of cashewnuts halves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Prepare of For onion paste:.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of " ginger paste.
- Take 2 of dry red Kashmiri chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2-3 cloves of crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of dry fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi).
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 of cheese cube grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of malai/fresh cream.
- You need of To garnish :.
- You need As required of Finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Provide As required of Fresh cream.
Steps to make Cheese Kofta Curry:
- To prepare creamy gravy: Soaked cashewnuts halves in hot water for 10 minutes. Grind in mixer with soaked water to smooth creamy paste. Keep aside..
- In mixer add chopped onion pieces,garlic cloves, ginger piece and dry red Kashmiri chillies pieces. Grind to smooth paste. Keep aside..
- Grind chopped tomatoes to make smooth puree. Keep aside..
- In kadhai/ pan add & heat butter and oil. Add spicy onion paste and saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add tomato puree mix well. Add salt and turmeric powder and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add cashewnuts paste, little water,mix well and cook for 5 minutes. Add red chilli powder, garam masala, dry fenugreek leaves,sugar,salt,grated cheese,mix and cook for 2 minutes. Add cream and mix well. Off the flame..
- To prepare cheese stuffed koftas: peel and mash boiled potatoes. Add corn flour and salt. Mix well. Add chopped fresh coriander leaves. Mix well and make 8 equal size balls..
- Stuff each potato ball with cheese, cover and make oval or round koftas..
- Deep fry in hot oil on medium flame till crispy golden brown..
- Pour hot creamy gravy in serving bowl. Arrange fried cheese stuffed potato koftas. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and fresh cream. Serve/ Relish Delicious Hot Cheese Kofta Curry with parathas,naan..
If you find this Cheese Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.