Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Peas Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Peas Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Peas Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken peas curry recipe. To cook chicken peas curry you only need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Peas Curry:
- You need 400 gram of gms. chicken curry cut.
- Provide 1/2 cup of dried white peas, soaked overnight.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Get 1-2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1" of cinnamon.
- Get 2 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of tomato paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of roasted coriander-cumin powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ghee.
- Take 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi (dry fenugreek leaves), crushed.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Chicken Peas Curry:
- Pressure cook the soaked white peas in 1 1/2 cups water for 5 minutes on a low flame after the first whistle or till it is soft. Keep aside..
- Make a paste of the ginger-garlic paste, tomato paste and all the dry spices with some water. Keep aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil and saute the chicken till light brown. Drain and keep aside. Heat the remaining oil and temper with bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves and cumin seeds..
- Saute for a few seconds and then add the onion. Fry till it turns light brown. Add the spice paste and saute till the oil separates..
- Now add the tomatoes and fry till it is mashed. Add the fried chicken and 1 cup water or as needed. Cover and simmer till it is cooked and the chicken is tender..
- Add the boiled peas and simmer further for 2-3 minutes. Adjust water accordingly. When done, switch off the flame and add the ghee and kasuri methi..
- Mix well and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve as a side dish with plain steamed rice, jeera rice, plain biryani, pulao, naan, kulcha, tandoori roti, paratha or just plain chapatti. It can also be relished with dosa, uttapam, appam or idiyappam..
If you find this Chicken Peas Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.