Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy coconut curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy coconut curry recipe. You can have spicy coconut curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy coconut curry:
- Use 1 can of baby corn.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 cup of diced onion.
- Provide 1 cup of diced celery.
- Provide 1 cup of diced carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Take 1 cup of diced cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced broccoli.
- Use 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 can of garbanzo beans (chickpeas).
- Get 1/2 cup of green lentil.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of mild curry paste (pataks).
- Use 2 tbsp of Thai chili paste (or diced fresh jalapēno).
- Prepare 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- Get of Optional.
- Take 1 cup of quartered mushroom.
- Prepare 1 cup of quartered baby potatoes.
- Provide of Diced chicken breast or thighs (and cooked).
Instructions to make Spicy coconut curry:
- Dice veggies, in large soup pan add all veggies except diced tomatoes. On med-low heat cook veggies for about 10-15 mins until they start to soften.
- Add curry paste and coat the veggies. Let cook for another 10-15 mins.
- Add beans and or meat. Mix well.
- Drain most of the liquid from the diced tomatoes then add tomatoes to pot stir well.
- Add coconut milk and chili paste or jalapenos. Stir well and less simmer for 20 mins..
- Serve hot, best over rice.
If you find this Spicy coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.