Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry satay chicken skewer recipe. You can have curry satay chicken skewer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Get 2 of chicken breasts (250g).
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion (grated).
- Prepare 3 of pegs of garlic (grated).
- Prepare 2 inches of ginger (grated).
- You need 2 oz of coconut cream.
- Provide 1 oz of sour cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 8 of grains of allspice/pimiento (cracked).
- Take 2 sprigs of fresh mint, torn and bruised.
- Provide 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Steps to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. There should be about 3 full 6" skewers per breast..
- Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish..
- Marinate the chicken for about 4 hours, longer if you would like..
- Cook in an oiled grill pan over medium low heat until nicely cooked on all sides..
- Scrape the pan to get all of the delicious charred bits out..
- Enjoy with buttery spinach and rice!.
If you find this Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.