Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bombay Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bombay Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bombay potatoes recipe. To make bombay potatoes you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bombay Potatoes:
- Provide 500 gms of potatoes , halved.
- Take 2 of onions medium chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 6 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 of red chilli dried.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare of coriander Freshly chopped.
- Take 1/2 of lemon Juice of.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 4 tbsps of oil.
Steps to make Bombay Potatoes:
- Begin by boiling the potatoes in a saucepan. Add 1/2 tsp of turmeric and some salt and let it boil until it is tender. Drain and set aside..
- In another pan, add the curry leaves, dried red chilli to some oil and cook (stirring frequently) until the chilli starts to blacken..
- Next add the onions and saute..
- To the pot add the rest of the spices: 1/2 tsp turmeric, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, asafoetida. Cook until the onions have softened..
- Add the cooked potatoes and the chopped coriander. Give it all a good mix and let it cook on low for about 7-10mins..
- Final step is to add the lemon juice. Serve immediately..
- Pair this with some meat and you will have a lovely combo or you can serve it as a veggie combination..
If you find this Bombay Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.