Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma prawn curry recipe. To cook rajma prawn curry you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma Prawn Curry:
- Use 1 cup of Rajma (kidney beans) soaked overnight.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of urad dal (Black gram lentil) soaked for 2-3 hours.
- You need 1 cup of prawns cleaned.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Use 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 4-5 of cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kitchen king masala / garam masala.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of ghee.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Rajma Prawn Curry:
- Pressure cook the rajma and urad dal in 2 cups water for 7-8 minutes on low flame after the first whistle. Keep aside. Heat oil in a pan and fry the prawns till they change colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with cardamoms, cinnamon and cloves. Saute for a few seconds. Add the onion and fry till light brown..
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste, tomato paste and all the powdered spices mixed with some water. Saute till the oil separates..
- Add the boiled rajma and the fried prawns. Simmer on a low flame for 2-3 minutes. Adjust water according to the gravy desired..
- When done, add ghee and switch off the flame. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with either plain steamed rice, jeera rice, pulao or any kind of Indian bread..
If you find this Rajma Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.