Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Machher Jhaal / Fish in Mustard curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Machher Jhaal / Fish in Mustard curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to machher jhaal / fish in mustard curry recipe. You can have machher jhaal / fish in mustard curry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Machher Jhaal / Fish in Mustard curry:
- Use 500 gms of Prawn/ rohu / pomfret/ any fish.
- Use 1 tablespoon of white mustard.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of black mustard.
- Take 1 of big tomato.
- Prepare 3 of hot green chillies.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take 3 tablespoons of Mustard oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
Steps to make Machher Jhaal / Fish in Mustard curry:
- In the mixer, make a paste of all the ingredients, except sugar..
- Let the oil heat in the non stick..
- Fry the fish well (fry lightly if it's prawn) and keep separately, marinate the fish in turmeric and salt for half and hour prior to frying..
- Add the paste and little sugar to the oil thereafter and saute well,till it realeases the oil and flavours.
- Add the fish and adequate water to let the fish soak..
- Let it boil for 2-3 minutes and serve.
If you find this Machher Jhaal / Fish in Mustard curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.