Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect LowCal Matar Paneer /Green Peas and Cottage Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to LowCal Matar Paneer /Green Peas and Cottage Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lowcal matar paneer /green peas and cottage cheese curry recipe. You can cook lowcal matar paneer /green peas and cottage cheese curry using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook LowCal Matar Paneer /Green Peas and Cottage Cheese Curry:
- Take For of Matar Paneer-.
- Take 200 grams of Paneer.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- Get 2-3 of Onions chopped.
- Provide 3-4 of Tomatoes chopped.
- Take 1 of Green chilli.
- Take 4-5 of Cashews.
- Take 2-3 of Almonds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 1 piece of Green cardamom.
- Provide 1/2 inch piece of Cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1 of Mace small.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Kasuri methi / dried fenugreek leaves, crushed.
- Prepare as required of Beaten curd.
- Use 2-3 teaspoons of oil for cooking.
- Prepare as needed of Coriander leaves chopped to garnish.
Instructions to make LowCal Matar Paneer /Green Peas and Cottage Cheese Curry:
- Soak almonds and cashews in warm water for 10 minutes. Drain the water and puree with chopped tomatoes..
- Fry chopped onions in 1/2 a teaspoon oil or oil free on a nonstick pan, puree by adding very little water..
- In the same pan I added a teaspoon of oil and sauted the whole spices. Add green peas and saute until soft, cover and cook if required..
- Add onion puree and saute on high flame until they leave out oil. Keep stirring constantly..
- Add tomato puree and saute, on high flame. After 2 minutes add the spices and salt..
- Continue cooking until it leaves out the oil. Add tablespoons of water if the gravy sticks to the bottom..
- Lower the flame and add beaten curd. Curd should not be sour. Keep stirring until one boil..
- Check for seasonings and also add crushed kasuri methi. I felt that I need more salt and garam masala so I added some more accordingly..
- Add cubed paneer and 1/4 cup water. Cover with lid and let it cook for 2-4 minutes. Switch off flame. Leave for 3-5 minutes..
- Serve with kulcha, parathas or jeera rice. They are also good for school lunch boxes..
If you find this LowCal Matar Paneer /Green Peas and Cottage Cheese Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.