Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Take 500 gms of chicken.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gingergarlic paste.
- Get 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 3 of cloves.
- You need 3 of green cardamom.
- Use 2 of onion finely chopped.
- Take 3 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of turmeric Powder.
- Take leaves of Fresh coriander.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Heat oil in a non stick pan add bay leaves, cardomoms, cinamons, cloves and saute till fragrant..
- Add finely chopped onion and saute till well browned.Add Ginger garlic paste and saute for a min..
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, Coriander powder and tomato puree mix well and cook till oil separate..
- Add chicken pieces and salt mix nicely, cover and cook for 20 mins..
- Garnish with Coriander leaves and serve it with zeera rice or hot parathas..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.