Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Home style Mutton Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home style Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home style Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to home style mutton curry recipe. To make home style mutton curry you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home style Mutton Curry:
- Get 1 kg of Mutton.
- You need 200 ml of water.
- You need 5 of big Onions thinly sliced.
- Get 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2 tsp of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tsp of refined oil.
Steps to make Home style Mutton Curry:
- Wash the mutton and cut into medium sized pieces..
- In a pressure cooker, heat the oil, fry the onions till they are golden brown..
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for 10 mins.
- Add all the spices, tomato, curry leaves and salt and fry for another 10 mins.
- Add mutton pieces and fry well..
- Add water and cook in pressure cooker for 1 hour..
- Relish it hot with steamed rice, Appam or Dosa.
If you find this Home style Mutton Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.