Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. To cook thai green curry you need 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry:
- Prepare For of green Curry paste-.
- Use 2 tbsp of lemongrass (if you don't have lemongrass,use lemon juice).
- Provide 2 tbsp of galangal chopped.
- Provide 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 3 tbsp of thai shallots(or green onion).
- Take 1/2 cup of thai sweet basil.
- Take 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Provide 2-3 of green chillies.
- Use other of Other ingredients:-.
- Take 1 cup of tofu cut into cubes.
- Get 1 cup of eggplant.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable of your choice.
- You need 1 cup of bamboo shoots.
- Get 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need As needed of coconut milk.
- Take 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green beans trimmed.
- You need As needed of oil.
- You need 4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Take as required of Cashews to garnish.
- Prepare as required of Red chilli for garnish.
- Prepare as required of Basil leaves for garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- Place all 'Green Curry Paste' ingredients in a food processor or blender, and add 1/3 glass coconut milk or enough to blend, blend it and make smooth paste..
- Heat a wok or deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle in oil and add2 tbsp green curry paste. Stir-fry until fragrant (about 2 minutes).Add stock plus lime leaves or bay leaves. When sauce comes to a gentle boil, reduce heat to medium-low or just until you get a nice simmer. Add all vegetables, Simmer 7-10 mins, or until all vegetable soft enough to pierce with a fork..
- Pour soy sauce, and add the whole kaffir lime leaves and sugar, stir well..
- Add tofu and bamboo shoots, stir and cook for 5 minutes. Then stir in green beans and bean shoots, cook for a further 2 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning to suit your taste..
- Serve with jasmine rice or plain rice..
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.