Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Katla fish curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Katla fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Katla fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to katla fish curry recipe. You can have katla fish curry using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Katla fish curry:
- Use 2 pieces of Katla fish.
- You need 1 of Onion big sized.
- Use 1 of Tomato big sized.
- Take 5 of Garlic crushed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Ginger crushed.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Use 2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Jeera,coriander,black pepper roast and mix grind.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Coriander leaves.
- Use 1/2 of Lime seedless, juice and skin.
- Use as needed of Mustard oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Katla fish curry:
- First take fish pieces add salt and termaric powder add lime juice mix well keep aside.
- Now add mustard oil in the pan.
- When oil totally burned add fish pieces fry one side along with another side keep it aside.
- Now take a iron bowl add sliced onion add tomato pieces,add garlic and ginger pieces add lime.
- Add coriander leaves which is cut in small pieces add salt now crushed throughly with the help of iron stick.
- Now add jeera in to the pan when crackles add mixed onion – tomato masala mix well.
- Add termaric powder add red chilli powder mix well, keep stir.
- Add mixed grind jeera,coriander masala add garam masala powder mix well when oil evaporates add one and half cup water boil when done add to the bowl.
- Protein rich healthy katla fish curry is ready.
If you find this Katla fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.