Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sabudana Vegetable Khichdi With Cucumber Pomegranate Raita recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sabudana Vegetable Khichdi With Cucumber Pomegranate Raita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sabudana Vegetable Khichdi With Cucumber Pomegranate Raita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One wholesome alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sabudana vegetable khichdi with cucumber pomegranate raita recipe. You can cook sabudana vegetable khichdi with cucumber pomegranate raita using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sabudana Vegetable Khichdi With Cucumber Pomegranate Raita:
- Provide 1 cup of Sabudana/ Tapioca Pearls.
- Provide 11/4 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Get 2 of small green chillies chopped.
- Get 1 of potato peeled and chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Raw peanuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of Brocolli chopped.
- Get 1 of carrot chopped.
- Provide 3 tbsp of green peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of to taste Sendha namak.
- Get of For Raita.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Curd/ Yogurt.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped cucumber.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Pomegranate arils.
- Use 1 of Green Chilli chopped (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Sabudana Vegetable Khichdi With Cucumber Pomegranate Raita:
- For making raita : Add all the ingredients except salt in a bowl and mix them well together..
- Keep in refrigerator whole you make the khichdi. Add salt just before serving and sprinkle some chilli powder and serve..
- Method for Khichdi: Wash the sabudana 2-3 times in running water. In a bowl add the sabudana and water and soak overnight or atleast 4-5 hours. Drain the water properly and keep aside..
- In a pan heat the oil. Add the cumin seeds and curry leaves and let it crackle..
- Add the diced potatoes, salt to taste and cook for 4-5 mins until the potato is cooked. It won't take much time to cook since it is diced small..
- Add the peanut, green chillies, brocolli, carrot, peas and cook for 3-5 mins..
- Add the soaked sabudana, mix well and cook for 3-4 mins stirring it occasionally..
- Take off the heat and add lemon juice, chopped coriander leaves and toss well to combine. Serve with chilled cucumber pomegranate raita..
If you find this Sabudana Vegetable Khichdi With Cucumber Pomegranate Raita recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.