Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Chana dalTikki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Chana dalTikki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn chana daltikki recipe. You can cook corn chana daltikki using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn Chana dalTikki:
- You need 1 cup of corn.
- You need 2 tbsp of chana dal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of besan.
- Get 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1" of ginger.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 10-12 of curry leaves.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice flour.
Instructions to make Corn Chana dalTikki:
- Wash & soak the corn & chana dal 2 hours. Now take a grinder jar, add corn, chana dal, cumin seeds, ginger & garlic to make a paste. Transfer a mixing bowl put turmeric, red chilli powder, curry leaves, besan, rice flour, salt & Chopped onion and mix it well..
- Heat a frying pan put oil, take a little on your palm flat it & put on the frying pan. Shallow fry the tikki both sides on low medium flame. The Tikki is ready to serve. Serve it with a cup of tea or a side dish..
If you find this Corn Chana dalTikki recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.