Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn curry(chingri maacher Kalia) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn curry(chingri maacher Kalia) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry(chingri maacher Kalia) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry(chingri maacher kalia) recipe. To cook prawn curry(chingri maacher kalia) you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn curry(chingri maacher Kalia):
- You need 400 gram of prawn.
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped.
- Use 1" of ginger.
- Provide 7-8 clove of garlic crushed.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of dry red chilli.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder the.
- Get 1 handful of whole garam masalas.
- Take To taste of salt and sugar.
- Get As needed of oil and ghee.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
Instructions to make Prawn curry(chingri maacher Kalia):
- Heat oil add cumin seed bay leaf red chilli and whole garam masalas.
- Add the prawns shallow fry it.
- Prepare a paste of onion ginger garlic and tomato.
- Pour the paste into the pan and saute.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli Powder.
- Saute well adding cumin powder and cover.
- Simmer till the fish get soft and moist.
- Finally add garam masala powder and ghee.
- Serve it with plain rice or chapati.
If you find this Prawn curry(chingri maacher Kalia) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.