Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Punjabi Desi Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Punjabi Desi Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi Desi Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi desi chicken curry recipe. You can cook punjabi desi chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Punjabi Desi Chicken Curry:
- Get 700 grams of Chicken.
- Provide 100 grams of Desi ghee.
- Provide 3 of Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 table spoon of Red chill powder.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of roasted jeera powder.
- Get 1 table spoon of haldi powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Tomato puree.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 50 grams of Hung curd.
- Provide of Kasuri methi.
- You need 3 tbsp of Fresh cream.
Instructions to make Punjabi Desi Chicken Curry:
- Merinade the chicken with Hung curd, salt, and red chill powder. Keep aside..
- Now in a pressure cooker add Desi ghee, gradually add finely Chopped onions, ginger garlic paste cook for sometime with lid. Now add all the masala red chili, haldi and jeera powder and add tomato puree. Now add merinated chicken and cook for sometime without lid in low flame. Fry the masala properly now add water approx 1 cup and close the lid of the pressure cooker..
- Allow the cooker for 3 to 4 whistle. Now your Desi Chicken Curry is ready add fresh cream and kasuri methi on top and enjoy with Nun, Roti or hot steam Rice.
If you find this Punjabi Desi Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.