Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Green Moong Dal curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Moong Dal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Moong Dal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green moong dal curry recipe. To make green moong dal curry you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Moong Dal curry:
- Use 1 cup of green Moong Dal.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1/4 spoon of star anise.
- You need 1/2 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/4 of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 spoon of asafoetida powder.
- Prepare 4 spoons of coconut flakes.
- Take 2 spoons of oil.
- Get 3 spoons of Homemade masala powder (from a dry mixture of 250 g red chilli, 250 g coriander seed, 25 g Urad Dal, 25 g raw rice, 15 g pepper, 15 g jeera fry and grind them into powder).
- Use some of curry and coriander leaves.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Green Moong Dal curry:
- Soak Green Moong Dal in water for 8 hours, boil it in cooker for 2 whistles..
- In a pan pour oil and add Anise, pieces of (onion, tomato, green chilli), ginger garlic paste and fry them. Then add boiled moong dal to it. Then pour 100 ml(1 small tumbler) water to it and leave it to boil..
- Add turmeric powder, homemade masala, asafoetida,salt and allow them to boil. Then grind coconut flakes in a mixer and put it in the pan..
- Once the final mixture boils, add leaves curry and coriander to it..
If you find this Green Moong Dal curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.