Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Egg coconut curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg coconut curry recipe. To make egg coconut curry you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg coconut curry:
- You need 2 of boiled eggs.
- Provide 1 of potato cubed.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- Take 5-6 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 2 of slitted green chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- You need As needed of oil.
Steps to make Egg coconut curry:
- Heat oil fry the eggs marinated with salt and turmeric powder and keep aside.
- Now fry the Potatoes adding salt and turmeric powder and keep aside.
- Add oil temper Cumin seeds bay leaf and red chilli.
- Saute onion and garlic and ginger.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and cover adding Potatoes.
- Now add red chilli powder and tomato sauce and mix well adding the desiccated coconut.
- Add water and the fried eggs and cover.
- Finally add sugar (optional) and garam masala powder.
- Serve with rice or any kind of roti.
If you find this Egg coconut curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.