Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🥗aloo gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) recipe. You can have 🥗aloo gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry):
- Use 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of large onion, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh coriander, roughly chopped.
- Get 2 of small green chili, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of red kashmiri chili powder (to taste).
- You need 1 of large cauliflower, leaves removed and cut evenly into eighths.
- Provide 3 of large potatoes, peeled and cut into even pieces.
- You need 4 of fresh diced tomatoes or (half tomato caned).
- Use 1 tsp of fresh garlic, ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of white cumin seed.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt (to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of dried fenugreek leaves(kasoori meethi).
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
Steps to make 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry):
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan. Add the chopped onion and 1 tsp of cumin seeds to the oil. Stir together and cook until onions become light golden, and translucent. Add red chilli powder, turmeric, salt..
- Add kasoori meethi (little bit rubbing in your palm and then added) Add chopped chillis (according to taste) Stir tomatoes into onion mixture. Add ginger and garlic mix thoroughly. Add potatoes and cauliflower to the sauce plus a few tablespoons of water (ensuring that the mixture doesn't stick to the saucepan)..
- Ensure that the potatoes and cauliflower are coated with the curry sauce. Cover and allow to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes (or until potatoes are cooked). sprinkle Garam Masala and chopped coriander leaves on top of the curry..
- Turn off the heat, cover, and leave for as long as possible before serving.
If you find this 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.