Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Choo Chee Curry with Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Choo Chee Curry with Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to choo chee curry with salmon recipe. To make choo chee curry with salmon you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Choo Chee Curry with Salmon:
- You need of Salmon fillet 400 g (or 2-3 pieces). Take skin off to grill (optional).
- You need 1-2 tbsp of Red curry paste.
- Get 1 of big tin of Coconut milk.
- Get 2 leaves of Kaffir lime leaves for garnishing thinly shredded.
- You need of Red chili pepper for garnishing seedless and thinly sliced 1 whole.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Use of Fish sauce 1-1½ tbsp or soy sauce if vegans 1-2 tbsp.
- You need of Palm sugar 2 tbsp (brown sugar is fine too).
Steps to make Choo Chee Curry with Salmon:
- Heat about 2-3 tbsp. of coconut milk in a wok or saucepan over a high heat until coconut milk starts bubbling. Add the red curry paste and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant..
- Add salmon fillets and cook for a few minutes, turn the fish over then add about 5-6 tbsp of coconut milk..
- Then add palm sugar, fish sauce or soy sauce Simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Taste and adjust the saltiness by adding more fish sauce or soy sauce if preferred. Add a few tbsp. of coconut milk and stir well..
- Put salmon skin into the lightly oiled tray in the oven medium heat for 15-20 min.
- To serve, place the salmon chuu chee curry in a large bowl. Garnish with red chilli and finely chopped kaffir lime leaves, crispy skin. Drizzle some coconut milk. Enjoy with steamed riceberry or Jasmine rice.
If you find this Choo Chee Curry with Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.