Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg Curry Kerala Style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Curry Kerala Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry Kerala Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry kerala style recipe. To make egg curry kerala style you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Curry Kerala Style:
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- Provide 2 of onions finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger crushed.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Use as needed of Water.
- Provide 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Egg Curry Kerala Style:
- Boil eggs in a sauce pan separately..
- In a pan saute onions,crushed fennel and ginger, green chillies till light brown..
- Now add coriander powder and turmeric powder.saute till it's raw smell goes..
- Transfer this mixture to a cooker and add 1 cup of water.close the cooker and cook for a whistle..
- Now add thick coconut milk to the cooked mixture.add salt and garam masala powder.bring it to boil for few seconds..
- Now add halfly sliced boiled eggs and chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve it with hot chapathis.
If you find this Egg Curry Kerala Style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.