Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken keema masala curry recipe. You can cook chicken keema masala curry using 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Keema Masala Curry:
- Take 200 gms of chicken mince.
- Take 2 of onions chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Get 1/4 th tsp of fennel seed powder.
- Take 2 of cardamoms.
- Provide 3 of cloves.
- Take 1 of small stick cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Provide 1/4 th tsp of ajwain.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of green peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Take 1/4 th tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 th tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Take 2 of green and red chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of refined oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
Steps to make Chicken Keema Masala Curry:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp ghee in a pan. Sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala and ajwain. When they crackle, add finely chopped onion and fry till transparent. Add chopped tomato and little salt and fry. Add chopped capsicum and green peas and toss. Meanwhile, boil chicken mince separately with little salt and pepper till it is tender. Mix all. Add all the dry masalas, kasoori methi, salt and toss. Add little more water and cook till mince and vegetables are well blended..
- Add fresh cream and toss till gravy is semi-dry. Sprinkle garam masala and chopped coriander. Garnish with few cashew nuts, malai and green and red chillies. Serve hot with lightly toasted and buttered buns or bread, paratha or tandoori roti or rice..
If you find this Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.