Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mild vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mild vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mild vegetable curry recipe. You can have mild vegetable curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mild vegetable curry:
- Prepare 1 pack of Assorted fresh vegetables (I used corn, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, butternut, baby marrow, patty pans) chopped.
- Get 1 of Medium onion, chopped.
- You need to fry of butter.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper, chopped.
- Get Pinch of Coarse salt.
- Provide Pinch of Coarse black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Breyani masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jeera(ground cumin) powder.
- Provide to garnish of Dhania.
- Use 1 tsp of Extra hot spicy curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed garlic and ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tomato puree.
- Provide 10 ml of Apricot jam.
- Use of Homemade chicken stock (recipe to follow).
Instructions to make Mild vegetable curry:
- In a pot with melted butter add onion, green pepper, salt, black pepper, a teaspoon of crushed garlic and ginger and spices. Sautée for 2 mins on a medium heat..
- Add vegetables and mix to coat with spices.
- Allow vegetables to cook until soft but there should maintain their shape and crunch. Should there be a need to add water to steam the vegetables add liquid chicken stock so you don’t lose any of the flavor..
- When veggies are cooked add a few spoons of tomato purée to thicken curry. At this point you can add 10 ml of jam to balance flavors should the curry be too spicy, salty or sour..
- I usually mix the curry into rice cooked with lentils to make my own vegetable breyani. Garnish with chopped coriander or parsley.enjoy.
If you find this Mild vegetable curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.