Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Gobhi matar(cauliflower and green peas) dry curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gobhi matar(cauliflower and green peas) dry curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi matar(cauliflower and green peas) dry curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi matar(cauliflower and green peas) dry curry) recipe. To make gobhi matar(cauliflower and green peas) dry curry) you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gobhi matar(cauliflower and green peas) dry curry):
- Get 1 medium of Cauliflower roughly chopped.
- Use 1 cup of Green peas.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbs of garlic ginger chopped.
- Take 2-3 tbs of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare Pinch of Asafoetida/hing.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 of medium chopped tomatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil (olive or refined).
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
Steps to make Gobhi matar(cauliflower and green peas) dry curry):
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds when splutters add ginger garlic chopped sauté little until the raw smell goes off..
- Add onion when it change colour add tomatoes and sauté till mashy add all dry masala then add cauliflower and green peas mix well..
- Close the pan with lid and keep on slow heat no need to add water because veggies has it's own water.
- After a while check it regularly till done add chopped coriander and mix well and switch off the gas..
- Serve with roti and rice..
If you find this Gobhi matar(cauliflower and green peas) dry curry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.