Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Aloo gobi curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo gobi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo gobi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo gobi curry recipe. To cook aloo gobi curry you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo gobi curry:
- Use 1 of whole gobi.
- Provide 3 of potatoes.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 0.25 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Provide 3 tsp of roasted gram.
- Use 10 of cashews.
- You need 0.5 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Get 5-6 of cardamom seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of jaggery/sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 5 of ginger pieces small.
- You need of Jeera/ cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
Instructions to make Aloo gobi curry:
- In a pan take 2 tsp oil. Add onion, ginger garlic paste and ginger. sauté for awhile until onions turn golden brown. Now add cashews and tomatoes and sauté for 5 minutes..
- Cool it and blend the ingredients in mixer with roasted gram and 3 tbsp raw rice seeds. (This is to give thickness).
- Now in a pan take oil and sauté with jeera, bay leaf and cinnamon stick..
- Further add chilli powder, turmeric and garam masala and sauté in low flame for around a minute. This is to give a bright colour to the gravy. Now mix the onion and tomato paste and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Also add coriander powder, salt and sugar..
- Further add potatoes and a cup of water and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Now add gobi to the same mixture and boil it for another 15 minutes until gobi is cooked well. Add Yogurt. Add water if required..
- Now add crushed kasuri methi and coriander leaves and serve it hot with roti..
If you find this Aloo gobi curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.