Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater recipe. To make chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater:
- Get 2 of chicken breast.
- Provide 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare of Fresh ginger.
- You need 2 spoons of curry.
- Prepare of Chicken mixture of herbs.
- You need 1 of large zucchini.
- Take 3 of small potatoes.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Provide of Dried oregano.
- You need 2 spoons of olive oil.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
Steps to make Chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater:
- Saute the onion with a spoon of olive oil and add the chicken, cook for 2 mins each side and add i cup of boiled water. Then add some milk and stir until there is no water left..
- Boil the potatoes and when soft enough peel off the skin and put then in a mixer, add 1 spoon of olive oil and the shredded zucchini and mix. Place a baking sheet in the oven and add the mixture with a spoon to the desired dosage that you want. Bake for 25-30 mins..
- Take out of the oven the tarter and place them in a plate and sprinkle with salt & pepper and dried oregano, place the curry- ginger chicken on the side and Enjoy your meal..
If you find this Chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.