Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimps coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimps coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimps coconut curry recipe. You can have shrimps coconut curry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimps coconut curry:
- Use 12 of Shrimps.
- Prepare half of Red onion.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- Take of Ginger.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Use of Cilantro.
- Get of Mint.
- Get 1 of Green chili.
- Take of Honey.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Use 1 of Zucchini.
- Get 1 of Red pepper.
- You need 1 of Pineaple.
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk.
- Get of Basmati rice.
- Use of Tumeric Cumin paprika , and.
Instructions to make Shrimps coconut curry:
- Prepare the marinade for your shrimps: chop the chili, cilantro, and onion, and grated the zest of the lime, the garlic cloves and the ginger. Add half the juice of your lime, 2 tablespoons of honey and a bit of olive oil..
- Cook your rice in salted and boiling water (you can flavor the water with bay leaves, cardamon, and cilantro grains)..
- In a hot pan, cook your sliced zucchini and red pepper. Once the veggies are cooked, add the shrimps..
- When the shrimps become slightly pink add the coconut milk. Flavor with your spices. Then add the sliced and deseeded tomato and your pineapple..
- Dress your curry with a bit of chopped chili and mint oil (chopped mint with olive oil)..
If you find this Shrimps coconut curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.