Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Cheese Pork Katsu Rice Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Cheese Pork Katsu Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheese Pork Katsu Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheese pork katsu rice bowl recipe. To make easy cheese pork katsu rice bowl you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Cheese Pork Katsu Rice Bowl:
- Use 2 slice of Pork (for cutlet).
- Provide 4 slice of Cheese (melting cheese).
- Take 1/4 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 6 1/2 of fl oz Mentsuyu (not diluted).
- Get 2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Easy Cheese Pork Katsu Rice Bowl:
- Season the pork with salt and pepper. Dip the pork in egg and flour batter then coat with panko. (The batter helps the panko from sliding off)..
- In a pot, pour in the soba tsuyu and curry powder and bring to a boil..
- Thinly slice the cabbage and microwave it for 2-3 minutes (600 W). When it becomes soft, place it in a bowl and mix it with grounded sesame seeds and mayonnaise..
- Heat the oil to 356°F or 180°C and deep fry the cutlet. Cut into 6 strips..
- Boil the sauce in a stone pot for 1 person. Place the pork katsu in the pot and place a slice of cheese on top and cover the pot for 10 seconds (I do not have stone pot so I used a small frying pan)..
- Top cabbage mixture on rice and place the pork katsu on top, and it's done..
If you find this Easy Cheese Pork Katsu Rice Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.