Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. To make chicken kofta curry you need 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- You need of #Spices for Chicken mince.
- Use 1 kg of Chicken boneless/mince.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbls of red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbls of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbls of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbls of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of #Spices for Curry.
- Provide 2 of Onion roughly Chopped.
- Get 2 tbls of garlic paste.
- Provide 2 of big tomatoes.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbls of red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbls of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tbls of Chicken powder/knorr cube(opt).
- You need 1 tbls of Coriander and cumin powder or seeds.
- Provide of Oil for frying kofta.
- Provide of Water for preparation of Curry.
- You need of Coriander for garnishing.
Instructions to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- Wash your hand say bismiAllah and droud shareef.
- Take chopper add boneless chciken along with all spices that mentioned above and blend it very well.
- Now take it out and make small ball size kofta with the help of greasing hand with little bit oil.
- After that take a wok add some oil for frying it and fry it on low medium flame untill it's clr is changed in light brown #tip don't over fry otherwise your kofta is become hard.
- Now make kofta curry add Onion,garlic paste,tomatoes and some water in pressure cooker cook it and gave one whistle then remove pressure cooker from flame let it cool down.
- After cool down take a blender Jug fine blend masala in it with excess water.
- Now pour all masala in same pressure cooker add remaining spices,red chilli,Turmeric,garam masala etc.
- Now mix it when all excess water will dry add oil and fry kofta in it and cook it very very well untill oil become separate from masala.
- Now add water in it for curry according to your choice of curry and gave one whistle in pressure cooker for tenderize kofta.
- After whistling remove lid set curry according to your choice add some cumin seeds and garnish it with fresh Coriander.
- Serve it with chappati and enjoy it😋😋😋.
If you find this Chicken Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.