Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai green curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. To cook thai green curry you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai green curry:
- Use 500 g of chicken thigh.
- Take 3 of medium size carrots.
- Get 1 of bok choy.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- Get 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger.
- Provide of Green beans.
- You need 3 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk 400ml.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green curry paste.
- Get 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar.
- Take of White rice.
Steps to make Thai green curry:
- Prepare veges, Thinly slice carrots, cut green beans in half, chop up bok choy..
- Heat pan medium to high heat with oil. Cut up chicken thighs into chunks. Lightly brown chicken, while chicken is cooking, put on the rice to start cooking. Once chicken is cooked remove from pan and set aside..
- Cook veges, extra teaspoon of oil, put in garlic and ginger and curry paste then carrots. Cook carrots for a couple of mins, stirring occasionally, then place in green beans and cook for another 2 mins..
- Once veges are cooked, add coconut milk and half a cup water, fish sauce and coconut sugar. Stirring mixing all up, then readd the chicken and let simmer for 5mins, add bok choy and cook for another min until it wilts..
- Serve up and eat!.
If you find this Thai green curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.