Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Masala Fish and Chips recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala Fish and Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Fish and Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala fish and chips recipe. You can have masala fish and chips using 31 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Fish and Chips:
- Get of For The Fish.
- Use 500 g of Basa Fish Fillet, cut into bite-size pieces or into strips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Rajah chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Semolina.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of Mix all the above into a paste then marinate the fish. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Prepare of Spice Paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of Rajah Fish Masala.
- Use 5 of bird’s eye chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 4 stalk of curry leaves.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4-6 tbsp of evaporated milk.
- Prepare of Rose Marie Mayo.
- Use 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Take Dash of Tabasco.
- You need of Mix the above and keep in the fridge.
- Provide of Twice Fry Masala Chips.
- You need 500 g of potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges.
- Use 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use Dash of pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Rajah Chaat Masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need of Oil for Deep Frying.
Steps to make Masala Fish and Chips:
- Heat some oil in a pan and shallow fry the marinated fish till cooked through. Set aside.
- Heat the butter in another wok and fry the garlic till fragrant. Add in the bird’s eye chillies and curry leaves. Add in the Rajah fish masala, evaporated milk salt and sugar. Check for seasoning. Once the spice starts to thicken, add in the fried fish. Give it a gentle stir to keep the fish together. (I prefer to leave the sauce as a side dish)..
- Masala Chips. – Mix everything in a zip lock bag. Heat oil and fry the chips till half-cooked then transfer and let cool. You can freeze half of the chips at this point for next time.. To serve, heat oil and immerse the chips into the hot oil, cook till brown and crispy. – Garnish with coriander and a squeeze of lemon. Serve immediately with Fish Rava and Rose Marie Mayo..
If you find this Masala Fish and Chips recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.