Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kerala dry fish curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala dry fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala dry fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala dry fish curry recipe. You can cook kerala dry fish curry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala dry fish curry:
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Get 2 tbsp of tamarind pulp.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- Prepare 2 medium of dry red chilly.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilly powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of soaked rice.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare of 1\2 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 100 grams of small dry fish.
Instructions to make Kerala dry fish curry:
- Apply salt,turmeric powder and red chilly powder to the fish pieces and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Iightly roast cumin and coriander seeds,mix with dry red chillies,soaked rice and grated coconut.
- Grind it to a smooth paste, soak tamarind in a half a cup of hot water. Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onions and chopped ginger,cook on a high flame till brown. Stir in fish pieces and add 2 cups of water.
- Bring it to a boil. Stir in coconut and spice paste. mash tamarind dissolved in water to make a pulp.
- Strain and add to the gravy.simmer for 2 minutes and finish with coconut milk..
- Add fish pieces and cook on a medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes or till the fish is done.
- Serve hot.
If you find this Kerala dry fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.