Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Jamaican chicken curry and chapati recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jamaican chicken curry and chapati recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamaican chicken curry and chapati recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jamaican chicken curry and chapati recipe. To make jamaican chicken curry and chapati you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jamaican chicken curry and chapati:
- Use Half of chicken.
- Provide of Unsweetened yogurt.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Get of Salt,maggi.
- Take of Tumeric.
- Use of Spices,curry,garlic.
- You need of Spring onions.
- You need of for the chapati*.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- Use 1 of tblspn yeast.
- Take Pinch of salt & sugar.
- Take 1 of tblspn of oil.
Steps to make Jamaican chicken curry and chapati:
- Marinate ur chicken with spices,seasonings,salt,onions,garlic,unsweetened yogurt,blend green & red pepper for 30 minutes.
- In a pot,add oil,spring onions,curry,tumeric on low heat till curry changes colour.
- Add in the marinated chicken,stir fry,add some water,green pepper,red pepper,seasonings,potato,cover and let it cook.
- For chapati mix flour,pinch of salt & sugar,yeast add oil,add water little by little and kneed to make a dough,keep in a warm place to rise and double it's size.
- Roll the dough flat,place in a hot pan fry both sides its done!.
If you find this Jamaican chicken curry and chapati recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.