Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom, Aubergine and Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom, Aubergine and Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom, aubergine and potato curry recipe. You can have mushroom, aubergine and potato curry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom, Aubergine and Potato Curry:
- Use 1 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, chopped into small chunks.
- Take 130 gram of Mushrooms, chopped into pieces.
- Get 1 of large Potato, chopped into small pieces.
- You need 1 of medium Aubergine, chopped into small pieces.
- Use 1-2 tbsp of Curry Paste, depending on taste.
- You need 80 ml of Vegetable Stock.
- Take 200 ml of can Coconut Milk.
- Use of Chopped Coriander, to serve.
Instructions to make Mushroom, Aubergine and Potato Curry:
- Heat the Oil in a large saucepan, add the Onion and Potato. Cover and cook over a low heat for about 5 minutes until the Potato starts to soften. Throw in the Aubergine and Mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes..
- Stir in the curry paste, pour over the stock and Coconut Milk. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 minutes until the Potato is tender..
- Take off the heat, stir in the Coriander well into the curry and serve with rice or Naan Bread. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mushroom, Aubergine and Potato Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.