Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Potato Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Potato Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys potato curry, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys potato curry, gf df ef sf nf you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Potato Curry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of freshly grated ginger.
- You need 400 g of canned, chopped tomatoes.
- You need 25 g of desiccated (finely shredded) coconut.
- Take 1 tsp of mild curry powder.
- Use 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coconut cream.
- Prepare 4 of medium sized, pre-boiled potatoes, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of freshly chopped coriander / cilantro.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of sugar.
Instructions to make Vickys Potato Curry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium low heat and cook the onion, mustard seeds, chopped chilli, garlic and ginger for 5 minutes.
- Stir in half of the chopped tomatoes, desiccated coconut, curry powder, turmeric and cumin.
- Stir in the cream and chopped potatoes.
- Add the rest of the can of tomatoes and let simmer for 10 minutes. You can add a bit of hot water if you feel the sauce is too thick. Stir through the chopped coriander, add salt and sugar to taste and serve hot with rice.
If you find this Vickys Potato Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.