Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect seafood curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to seafood curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood curry recipe. You can have seafood curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook seafood curry:
- Take 20 large of prawns.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Provide 3 clove of garlic.
- Provide 70 grams of tomato paste.
- Use 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 of stock cube chicken stock.
- Get 400 grams of coconut cream.
- Get 1/2 of broccoli.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Take 2 of celery stalks.
- You need 1 of handfull sugar snap peas.
- Use 1/2 of cabbage.
Instructions to make seafood curry:
- peel prawns.
- saute diced onion an garlic unil soft..
- add curry + garam masala and stir for a minute..
- add tomato paste and stir, then add tin of coconut cream.
- bring to the boil, add the chicken stock cube and stir. then add the prawns..
- leave sauce to simmer while you dice/chop the veggies ready to stirfry them. then combine all veggies and stirfry over high heat until just tender. remove from heat and serve with the curried prawns..
If you find this seafood curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.