Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bhanga sukto (broken curry with fish head portion) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bhanga sukto (broken curry with fish head portion) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bhanga sukto (broken curry with fish head portion) recipe. You can have bhanga sukto (broken curry with fish head portion) using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bhanga sukto (broken curry with fish head portion):
- You need 2 head of portion of fish.
- Provide 3-4 of drumsticks.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- Take 1 of egg plant.
- Take 2 of ridge gourd.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of celery seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coarsely grinded rice flour.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Get As needed of oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ginger juice.
Steps to make Bhanga sukto (broken curry with fish head portion):
- At first marinate the fish heads with salt and turmeric powder and keep aside.
- Now cut the veggies into medium pieces.
- Heat a pan add oil and tamper the celery seeds and bay leaf.
- Now deep fry the fish heads.
- Add all the veggies and saute adding salt and turmeric.
- Cover it with a lid and keep in a low flame.
- Stir occasionally until the veggies get tender and the head pieces get soft.
- Add red chilli powder and cover.
- Finally when all the veggies and fish head pieces get combined together well add the rice flour and mix well.
- Add the ginger juice and a dash of raw mustard oil..
- Serve with steaming hot rice and enjoy to your fill.
If you find this Bhanga sukto (broken curry with fish head portion) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.