Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet Potatoes Porridge paired with Fish Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potatoes Porridge paired with Fish Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potatoes Porridge paired with Fish Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potatoes porridge paired with fish stew recipe. You can have sweet potatoes porridge paired with fish stew using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potatoes Porridge paired with Fish Stew:
- You need 4 of medium sweet potatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoon of fresh tomatoes and pepper paste.
- Take 4 of carrots cuts or diced.
- Prepare 2 handful of fresh peas.
- Provide 3 handful of sliced cabbage.
- Provide 3 of smoked chicken Frank's diced.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of Tiger curry masala.
- Take of I cooking spoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare of I medium size onion sliced.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need 1 of gino cube.
Steps to make Sweet Potatoes Porridge paired with Fish Stew:
- Peel the sweet potatoes. Cut in small chucks and wash.. put into a pot, pour in some water to be at the same level with the sweet potatoes. Place pot on fire and allow to cook..
- Once it starts to boil, add Salt, the fresh tomatoes and pepper already boiled paste, fresh peas, crush the gino cubes over and cover the pot to cook for 15mins..
- At this point, the water would have reduced, the sweet potatoes are soft, so add in the cabbage, carrots, chicken frank sliced onions, the tiger curry masala and lastly drizzle the Oliver oil over everything. Let it cook on moderate heat…using a wooden spoon mix it up properly and yum yum yum. Your sweet potatoes porridge is ready to eat..
- I always like my porridge with some fish or chicken stew, it gives the meal attitude with the right character😁🤓. So I paired this with fresh Mackerel fish stew. The combo was just superb.👌😂🤓.
If you find this Sweet Potatoes Porridge paired with Fish Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.