Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Paneer Potato Curry paneer cooking day diaries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Potato Curry paneer cooking day diaries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Potato Curry paneer cooking day diaries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer potato curry paneer cooking day diaries recipe. To cook paneer potato curry paneer cooking day diaries you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Potato Curry paneer cooking day diaries:
- Get 250 gm of paneer.
- You need 2 tsp of Jeera powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare as needed of Garam masala.
- Use 3 of Dry bay leaves.
- Use 2 tsp of Panchphoron.
- Take 1 of Chopped capsicum.
- Provide 2 of Chopped potato.
- Get 2 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Take 3-4 of Green chilli.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Ghee.
- Get as needed of White oil.
Steps to make Paneer Potato Curry paneer cooking day diaries:
- Add 1tspn salt to the paneer cubes. Mix it well..
- Now add white oil to the pan. Heat it. Add the paneer cubes and fry them until golden brown. Now keep the fried paneer pieces aside..
- Now in the remaining oil add 2 tsspn panchphoron. Add 3 dry bay leaves. Add the chopped potatoes and mix it well. Now add salt as per taste and mix it well..
- Now add the chopped capsicum. Add 2tspn ginger paste. Add 1tspn turmeric powder, 1tspn red chilli powder and 2tspn jeera powder. Mix it well..
- Add 1tspn sugar. Mix it well. Add 1 cup water and mix it well. Cover with a lid and let it cook for sometime..
- Now when the gravy starts boiling add the fried paneer cubes..
- Mix it well for sometime. Add 3-4 green chilli. Add 1tspn garam masala. Cover with a lid and let it cook for sometime..
- Now add 2tspn ghee. Mix it well and it is ready to be served. Serve it with pulao/roti/plain rice..
If you find this Paneer Potato Curry paneer cooking day diaries recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.