Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Qeema fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Qeema fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Qeema fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to qeema fry recipe. You can cook qeema fry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Qeema fry:
- Provide of Qeema (beef or mutton) half kg.
- Provide of Onions 1 and a half medium sized chopped.
- Get of Tomatoes 2 medium sized chopped.
- You need of Green chillies 2,3 or as spicy u want, chopped.
- Prepare of Kairee optional, season m h tw m ny daal di.
- Take 1 tbsp of Adrak lehsan paste.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Haldi.
- Use of Sabit garam masala (2 hari elaichi, 2 laung, ek half darchini).
- Prepare of Pisa garam masala half tsp.
- Get of Green coriander 3 tbsp chopped.
Steps to make Qeema fry:
- Sbse phly ek pateelay m pani voil krny rkh dy or us m sabit garam masala, haldi, salt or adrak lehsan paste daal dein jesay hi ubalnay lgay qeema daal dein. Qeema m itna pani daalein k qeema tender b ho Jaye or pani dry b hwjaye..
- Ab ek karahi lein or us m oil daalein phir us m. Qeema daal kr fry karein k sara pani dry hwjaye. Phir pani dry krny k bd us m onions add krdein or fry karein yahan tk k onions transparent hwjaye or bilkul naram hwjaye golden na hwny dein..
- Ab pyaz fry hwny k bd is m tomatoes, kairi, green chilli, Dhaniya powder, red chilli powder or thora salt daal. Dein agar km h tw or Thori dayr k liye dhak dein ta k. Tomatoes soft hwjaye..
- Tomatoes soft hwjain tw pisa garam masala or dhaniya daal kr bhoonein 2 min tk k oil upar aajye. Than delicious and easy qeema fry is ready to serve..
If you find this Qeema fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.